|6 July 2020 06:35||8610 up Albury||N453 PCJ493 SN15|
|4 July 2020 18:02||8625 down Albury||N453 PCJ493 SN15|
|4 July 2020 12:45||8620 up Albury||N453 PCJ493 SN15|
|4 July 2020 07:05||8605 down Albury||N453 PCJ493 SN15|
|3 July 2020 17:20||8630 up Albury||N453 PCJ493 SN15|
|3 July 2020 12:05||8615 down Albury||N453 PCJ493 SN15|
|1 July 2020 17:20||8630 up Albury||N453 PZ260 SN8|
|1 July 2020 12:05||8615 down Albury||N453 PZ260 SN8|
|1 July 2020 06:35||8610 up Albury||N453 PZ260 SN8|
|30 June 2020 18:02||8625 down Albury||N453 PZ260 SN8|
|30 June 2020 12:45||8620 up Albury||N453 PZ260 SN8|
|30 June 2020 07:05||8605 down Albury||N453 PZ260 SN8|
|29 June 2020 17:20||8630 up Albury||N453 PZ260 SN8|
Notes on the data
The information in the V/LineCars Tracker is collated from public facing V/Line service data. Data collection commenced in July 2020.
Unfortunately the data is not 100% accurate - things to keep in mind include:
- The consist for a given service might be changed before departure time, but the data might not get updated, resulting in inaccurate data being logged by the V/LineCars Tracker.
- Data entry errors sometimes result in non-existent carriages being included in a given consist.
- Non-revenue movements are not included in the data, so 'last seen' dates reflect revenue services.
- 'First seen' date reflects the first appearance in revenue service, blank values mean that a service appeared before the tracker was switched on.
- 'SH' and 'SH' carriage sets are not tracked as 3-car sets, but as a six car long 'SSH' or 'SLH' carriage set.
- 'N', 'FN' and 'VN' carriage set codes do not appear to reflect what actually actually on the carriage set.